Juvenile Arthritis March (JAM)
Saturday, March 1, 2014
Online Registration is now closed
and will be available at the event
Come JAM with us!
The Juvenile Arthritis March raises funds and awareness to fight the nation’s leading cause of disability. More children have arthritis than juvenile diabetes, cystic fibrosis and muscular dystrophy COMBINED. We aren’t just helping the 300,000 children who live with arthritis pain; we’re funding research that’s getting us closer to a cure. Get in the spirit and help us JAM for a cure!
At the Event...Day of FAQ’s here
* Walk around Mall of America
* Post event celebration with prizes and awards
* Prizes for best costume and most team spirit
* Awards for top team & individual fundraisers
* Meet others with juvenile arthritis
* Enjoy the fun, festivities and free health information
* JAMmin’ Walker
Let’s walk together, support each other and raise funds to find a cure for arthritis! Raise $100 to receive a JAM t-shirt. Raise $250+ to receive cool fundraising prizes!
* Juvenile Arthritis HERO
Participants living with juvenile arthritis will receive a FREE colored t-shirt!
* JAMmin’ in your JAMmies
Can't JAM with us, but still want to support the cause?
You can still raise funds to help find a cure and we'll send you your t-shirt!
Team up and fundraise for a Cure!
NEW this year, we will be giving special treatment to all teams that raise $5,000 or more with a customized banner, a reserved section for your team and more!
The VIP party is reserved for participants who raise $2,500 or more. Each fundraising superstar will receive 5 tickets to enjoy a private brunch at Rainforest Cafe. VIPs will be notified on Friday, February 28 of their winning spot.
* 7:00 a.m. – Registration, T-shirt pick up, Health Fair & kid zone
* 7:45 a.m. – Program featuring our honoree and major sponsors
* 8:05 a.m. – Warm up exercises
* 8:30 a.m. – Walk begins
* 9:00 a.m. - Walk concludes with Koo Koo Kanga Roo
* 9:20 a.m. - Celebration Ceremony & Awards
Kids Get Arthritis Merchandise!
This year we will have Kids Get Arthritis too merchandise available for sale.Check out what we have!
Contact Liz Atchison at email@example.com or
(651) 229-5371 for more information.